A good friend of mine has a favorite saying, “If you aim at nothing, then you will have amazing accuracy”.
To succeed online, you must set some goals first. Work out exactly what you want to achieve through your internet marketing business. “I want to make lots of money” isn’t exact!
So what is it that you want? It is not necessarily the money, but more the things that money will buy you, such as security, the ability to work for yourself, the time to spend with your family, the ability to buy whatever you want, go on annual holidays, etc, etc.
So when you’re setting about your daily internet marketing tasks, keep these things in mind.
I know that too often we start to find some of the things we “need” to do very boringly and cumbersome, but if you remain focused on your goal, then these tasks don’t seem so bad, considering the reward you expect to receive in return.
Many internet marketers find themselves feeling a little lost about what to do next.
Here are my tips to keep you on track for success:
1. Now that you have your goal sorted out, write it down and stick it where you can see it every day.
2. Turn your email off for a couple of hours to help you with your next task!
3. Create a daily planner and allocate set times to each task you need to do each day. For example, you might allocate an hour for article writing, 15 minutes for writing blog posts, and another 30 minutes for posting on forums, etc. Stick to these times wherever possible! Get yourself into the habit of following these tasks through!
4. On a weekly or monthly basis, review your sales. How have you gone this last month? Are you closer to your goal? Have you made more sales than last month? If you write articles, which articles generated the most traffic?
I suppose I should have mentioned this near the beginning of this article, but hey, if you’re new to internet marketing and you want to succeed, then I am positive you would have read this far!
5. Here’s what I wanted to say:
There are so many different courses and strategies out there to make money online and most of them work to some degree, but they all require a lot of hard work.
Regardless of the strategy, you choose to follow, stick with it for at least 90 days. Really give it a go. If you’ve not made any money in 90 days (my last client made a sale following my strategy in 10 days!), then there is either something wrong with the strategy or maybe that strategy isn’t suited to you?
For more internet marketing tips, come and “see” me at my website below!
If you want some further help in getting started in your internet marketing business, here’s what you must do next…
Sign up straight away for the Fabulous Website Chick’s FREE Internet Marketing Tips newsletter at [http://thefabulouswebsitechick.com] This will help you to successfully market your business online.
Michelle is an internet marketer, coach, and trainer who really understands how hard and confusing it can be when you’re just starting in Internet Marketing, so she has put together a coaching program to help you make your first online dollar – in less than 30 days (in fact, one of her newest clients recently made her first online sale in only 10 days)!